How do I download the course from my iPad/iPhone?
The simplest way to get the course book and audio on your iPad & iPhone is this:
- Download the files to your computer as I show you in these videos.
- Then, open iTunes and sync your devices.
- The pdf will appear on iBooks, and the audio files in your music library.
Accessing the course while online from your iPad/iPhone
When you’re online, you can open the course pdf and play the audio files directly from this website.
- To open the files, go to the Spanish course download page.
- Click on the ‘Download the Book’ button to view the pdf.
- To play the recordings, simply click on the buttons. The recordings will automatically start playing.
What if you don’t have access to a computer?
Downloading the course book
To download the course book directly from your iPad/iPhone, open a browser and go to the Spanish course download page.
Then, tap on the ‘Download the Book’ button to open the pdf.
Once you see the pdf, tap anywhere on the page. On the top right, you’ll see the link “Open in iBooks”. Tap on it.
The pdf book will open in iBooks. And it will also be automatically saved there.
Whenever you want to read the course book, open the iBooks app and select the course book.
Downloading the audio files
At present, it’s not possible to download and save audio files directly from an iPad/iPhone. The Apple technology doesn’t allow it.
You need a computer to download those files. You can, however, play them online on any device.
To play the audio files online, simply click on the buttons on the Spanish course download page. The recordings will automatically start playing.